b intheair: Holtan

Friday, July 08, 2005

Holtan


Holtan
Originally uploaded by Curtis Caldwell.
The RAGER!! ranting and raving
OK! OK! OK! I get carried away and it has been a while since I've posted. Erik has been giving me a terrible time everyday, hey have you posted. My response has been no, I will try and start making an effort. I started reading a few links from Erik's blog, the "Long Strange Trip", its time to start dropping the real sccop on Erik, he's really not that sentimental. The picture with this post, is the real Erik, it looks like he's being prodded from behind with a hot-poker. This is ERIK on a good day. Yeah, he has issues but now you know why I rant and rave. The weather in wonderful in Iraq is dismal today, hot and supposed to get to 114. The past couple of days have been beautiful (clear blue skies and temps 110-120, not a cloud in the sky), today-sandstorm/sand in the air with visability 1/4 mi, enough to choke you off. Well good news or it appears to be-safety precautions have gone into effect, the powers to be finally implemented cable or a barrier to put in front of the chow-hall. Boy that took a genious to figure out. Maybe I'll start eating in the chow-hall (DEFAC) again. Obviously the news in London portrays the thoughts of what I thought was going to happen in the chow-hall (no I think I'll stick to takeout, THANKS). Well I posted a few pictures of the true rager and hope to link to other blogs. Katy I hope you like the picture of the true Erik, when you want the true scoop of him drop me a line. I won't hesitate to tell you. I will also except constructive criticism, take in whats important for personal growth and discard the rest.

6 Comments:

Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Rager,

Here's some consructive advice!
STFU!!!!!!!!

And I am not doing it behind your back. Cause I'm looking across you desk at you!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I knew it I knew it! Erik just puts on a front for us gals. He tries to make us think he is this touchy, feelie soldier, when in reality he is a lunatic. LOL hhehehehehe I love it! Now we know who you are Erik. Got ya.

5:02 PM  
Blogger aka_Meritt said...

Ahhh, thank you for showing the TRUE ERIK! Bah ha ha!

:)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Curt should write a post on how his wife told him to be sentimental like ERIK! Me!!
True story!
Sorry dude!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK sunshine- I'm with you on the rager side of erik- not that my hubby is any better- but at least he's not there to fuel the fire of his rage! BTW you missed one boring AT this year!!
Miss ya- michelle connery

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh one more thing- Pete say's if your wife need's her car worked on or oil changes and stuff like that- just let him know and he would be happy to do that for you guys!
Later- The other Connery :)

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home