b intheair: Sentimental ERIK!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sentimental ERIK!


P1010500
Originally uploaded by Curtis Caldwell.
OK! OK! ERIK YOUR SENTIMENTAL

If this is what things have come to I surrender. Erik has been giving me a bad time and things have really come to a head. I often wakeup with Erik pacing over my head, hey Erik settle down things will be OK, go to sleep. Will I wake up in the morning? Well it was a waste of a day, the winds blowing and sands hanging in the air. No flights today because the visibility is poor. Temps hit 111 degrees which felt cool compared to yesterdays 121. Life and time goes on and the days are counting down for R&R. My baby girl is waiting for her papa to come home and celebrate her second birthday. It seems as though I don't even know who she is. Moms got my picture on the monitor and she keeps walking by it and calling for me and looking around the house. I feel so guilty for not seeing my little girl girl grow up. I happened to be on active duty when she was born. I feel as though shes been left out of my life, she was the only child that I never got to see come in the world. As time goes by here, it will be a lifetime of catching up at home. Well, it going on 8 mos, I finally got pictures of the kids, theirs not a minute of the day that I'm not thinking of the kids (6). The kids have mom haggered and she doesn't have time to think. I hope she survives the deployment. I hope I survive the loneliness.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Dude,
Maybe now you will see that I AM sentimental! Just ask me!
Now don't do it again!
E

11:38 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Stopped by off of Erik, katys, and heatherg's blog! I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

take care!

11:59 PM  
Blogger aka_Meritt said...

You guys are so funny... Erik put the gun down you dork. We NEED Curt for our entertainment purposes. *wink*

Curt... SIX KIDS? Did I read that right? Did I have a blonde moment and get that wrong?

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW if your wife needs a hand with the kidlets let me know- I am here for her! -michelle

10:16 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

LMAO....Coffee by gun point? Great photo!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh Curt......don't let Erik bully you. Six kids? You fertile bastard. Give me your wife's e-mail address so I can e-mail her my tips on how to stop that.bwahahahahaha

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Yikes! Don't piss off Erik! Maybe I should send you two some good coffee beans. Do you have a grinder or would you need that, too?

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home