b intheair: SPF FAVORITE T-SHIRT

Friday, July 29, 2005

SPF FAVORITE T-SHIRT


100_1464
Originally uploaded by Curtis Caldwell.
Weather indoors and out-Office temp 86 degress indoors/outdoor temp 1300 hrs or 1:00 PM is 121.

Never really paid much attention the indoor temp and noticed this AM the temp was 86 degrees when I set out the thermometer. When I get home I'll make sure that I set the thermostat in the house to 86 so I can bring alittle bit of Iraq back home. Just as well save energy and money at the same time (lol). Four days to go before I head out for R&R. Last nite I packed up all the needless stuff that I've never used. Two duffels and one carry on, I'll be living on the light side when I return. Since I'v been here, I haven't worn one piece of civilian attire (civies) other than a pair of black shorts that I use for sleeping attire. My wife sent A T-shirt with an imprint of my two youngest children that is attached to blog. When I get home I'm sure I'll have to get a whole new ward-robe because I'm sure nothing will fit. Past deployments that I've been on I had to do the same thing. I remember before going how much stuff I just gave away in the thought if I didn't come back my wife wouldn't have a clue what to do with some of the things I had. Plus the little things the wife really doesn't need to know, RIGHT ERIK! I'm sure my wonderful wife would do the same, ie hide receipts of purchases and items that just magically turned up with no explanation ( hey did you buy that? no we bought that before you left, REMEMBER?) Yeah BS!

7 Comments:

Blogger aka_Meritt said...

I would comment on the flicker site but it makes me log in first and I don't have time. LOL.

2 'youngest' children on the tshirt... so I still haven't figured out just how many you have. 6? 2?

Umm what was I going to say? OH! That my brother shipped 2 boxes home and one of them was about 75 lbs. and it only cost 20 BUCKS to ship. If you find yourself with too much stuff and you can't bare to part with it... ship it dude!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Wow, that was sentimental!
Dude, your suppose to set yourself up with a good leave!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Looks like brotherly love to me. Nice T-shirt...86 I don't know how you guys and gals do it. They are dropping like flies in the states because it is 105.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Nice t-shirt, Curt! Wow - you would be freezin' in Seattle, it's probably not even 80 yet!

Thanks a heap for serving, dude!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous SuZan said...

Love the T; and don't forget the ole trick....a) take off all tags and throw away. b) put item in closet. c) when hubby asked if it is new (when you pull it out to wear) "Psss, this thing....it's been in the closet". Have a great leave.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ahhhhhhh.... look at the man love.;) So sweet.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous compare home equity loans said...

compare home equity loans

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home