b intheair: SPF AND LIAR, LIAR!

Friday, September 09, 2005

SPF AND LIAR, LIAR!



Well its no laughing matter, while your minding your business and doing your business the last thing you want to see is a fury black eyed rodent (THATS BEING NICE), damn rat staring you in the eye. While your in this position its a little hard to get away. The only thought that goes through my mind is what the hell or how the hell am I going explain this to my wife (how I got bit there). You always here about the gays and hamsters or hobby house trick they do for kicks, but explain to a DR, gettin bit there. Yeah that hole in the floor in the bottom right of the picture is one of the entry points (up through the sewer). Now all those foot prints on the counters and shelves are? You guessed it, shit tracks, NICE. Well lets get to the point of liar, liar. Yes, I lie, in fact if I looked the 10 Commandments up(I would have too), I think I'd hit 80% out of the 10. In fact, the only one I think I haven't broke is MURDER and with the worthless pieces of ------- that one may happen too (JUST KIDDING LOL). The older I get the less I lie and manipulate people, in fact people will tell in certain circumstances I should lie. Hell NO! If some dumb-ass is going to be stupid enough to ask if he's fat and he stands 5'0 and weighs 500 lbs., hell I'm going to tell him if he stands still long enough, I'll punch him in the nose and throw mud on him and he would look just like a damn pig. When it comes down to it, my wife will tell you I'm pretty honest and I would have to take that as a compliment (come on mom, put a plug in for me). Well the other day we were trying to eliminate rat food and came accross a hoard of chocolate that our fearless leader was hiding, he didn't know we knew. Erik asked if he had any the next day and he out and out LIED. Then in fun we confronted him and he again came up with an outlandish bullsit story you could smell stateside. Anyway he happens to run around and preach the GOSPEL and morality and your a naughty boy for this and that. I know its childish but there have been numerous bullshit and lying stories that have come out that has landed Erik and myself in hot water and were really getting sick of it. Anyway, I preach to my wife and kids, TRUST nobody. Those you least suspect, will bend you over. For you that bend me over and ask for forgiveness, I'll forgive, but I will never forget. Bend me over once and when you least suspect it, need it the most, you will never recover. NOW THATS THE GOSPEL, I live it, I preach it, you can't survive without it. Theirs always someone lurking, BEWARE of the wolf in sheep skin, their gonna try and GET YOU!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

HIT CURT. FIRST OFF, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR OUR COURTRY.

YOU GOT TO LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU. YOU AND ERIK DID GOOD GOOD TODAY.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Bwhahahahahahaha....you are so bad ass.;)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

getting kinda worried about you and the rats.

when you make it back stateside you'll carry concealed, scream and twitch "rats RATS R A T S"

4:37 PM  
Blogger aka_Meritt said...

Ahhhh..... those who lie about CHOCOATE are the worst kind. ;)

5:08 PM  
Anonymous rats r us said...

Please be advised, urgent shipment in route, total quantity 1, palette, 2 tons, Arsenic a.k.a. Rat Poison, arriving from New Hampshire. Should arrive within days. Do not give to locals, only insurgents and other furry vermin scurrying about. Shove all vermin, including insurgents down sewer pipe when dead. If contents should come in contact with skin, God help you. If contents should contact skin of insurgents, fuck em, just shove them down the sewer quicker.

Rats 'R' Us - "We Kill Em - You Flush Em"
Sandown, NH

9:33 PM  
Blogger LifeOnaPlate said...

leave the rats alone!!!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got love that chocolate hoardin' liar! Yeah, not so much - as a matter of fact I think you should melt the chocolate, smear it all over him and hang him up for the rats to knaw on - while you and Erik go on a mission for a couple of weeks. A waste of chocolate??? My dimented mind thinks NOT!

3:09 AM  
Anonymous PDH - what? said...

gnaw - yeah, that's what me educated mind meant!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home